Saturday, February 17, 2007

Your personal Tarot Card



There is something called your personal tarot card. It tells you something about your character or how your character should be. By adding the digits of your birthday you can figure out what Major arcana card you are. Mine is
8-4-1988 so 8+4+1+9+8+8=38

Now add 3+8=11/2 I have two cards. 11 and 2. 11 is Justice and 2 The High
priestess. Now let’s take a look at what is says about me



Justice – This card is about fairness and being just. For me I need things to be equal and fair. I hate it when things are unfair or when things go against my way or opinion. I have strong opinions on how I think the world should be like. Taking responsibility is a key word to this card I try and am responsible for. I am honest and speak my minds truth to everyone. Cause and effect, every action has a reaction I understand that my actions have positive and or negative results. I however speak before I think which is bad. I make decisions based on weighing both sides; I always see the two sides to any story before I make my judgment.

THE HIGH PRIESTESS - This is a card that represents wisdom and the female mind that controls intuition, and the interest of the occult/new age. I value my intuition and the wisdom I receive from my tarot readings. Looking for the mysteries in life, I do that all the time. Nothing is a coincidence for me! Passiveness is another key word, I tend to stay out of things unless I have my opinion and I have many.

The JUSITCE & THE HIGH PRIESTESS for me is a conflicting combination. I should be passive like THE HIGH PRIESTESS, but I have many opinions and things I must say (JUSTICE) it sometimes gets me in trouble. On the positive side, I am able to make good decisions based on the knowledge and wisdom I have.


What cards are you?
Need quick meanings to the cards? Use Joan Bunning's Website
http://learntarot.com/cards.htm

Remember the Fool counts as #22

1 The Magician

2 The High Priestess

3 The Empress

4 The Emperor

5 The Hierophant

6 The Lovers

7 The Chariot

8 Strength

9 The Hermit

10 The Wheel of Fortune

11 Justice

12 The Hanged Man

13 Death

14 Temperance

15 The Devil

16 The Tower

17 The Star

18 The Moon

19 The Sun

20 Judgment

21 The World

22 The Fool

6 comments:

Lone Wolf said...

what's if my birthday is 12.11.1988 the sum is 31 => 3+1=4 My card is emperor and...?
Thanks for your entry

Padme said...

Lone Wolf - I think Janina Renee's "Tarot Spells" (forgive me if I misquote, but it was over 10 years ago) explains that the higher number (up to 22) is your "life" card, which represents the life lessons you are here to learn.

The lower number is your "soul" card, which represents the spiritual lessons you are here to learn.

If you don't have a "life" card then you are here to focus on spiritual lessons or soul work. In other words, you are meant to find the deeper spiritual meaning behind your experiences.

I hope this is helpful...

Lone Wolf said...

Thanks a lot :D

Anonymous said...

I have the same cards as you do! The high Preistess and Justice. That was so wierd.8-9-1992

Anonymous said...

I too have the same cards, September 7, 1975. I've always liked being an 11 in numerology, though some people don't like recognizing 11, 22, and 33. I don't think my cards fight each other the ways yours do, though. I only shoot my mouth off every now and then, and usually when I'm angry or provoked. I tend to take a long time to think things through, examining it into the ground and taking all perspectives into account.

Shirsha said...

am in same situation here. my birthdate is 5th march 1992. which sums upto 11/2 (that is justice and high priestess). what more confusing is that...my astrological sign is PISCES which again represents Duality,and contrasting nature...and according to numerolgy my birthday number is 5 (as 5th march)..5th of any month is considered to be the DAY OF HEAVEN AND HELL!!