Monday, March 19, 2007

Llewellyn's Tarot Reader 2007






















Everytime I am in the new age section of Barns and Noble I have always seen this book "Llewellyn's Tarot Reader 2007". I would flip through it but never took the time to read it. It looked nice but I noticed that it was not a "Regular Tarot Book" with tarot meanings. Its a book with articals from pro tarot readers, Deck reviews, spreads and more. So jump a few months foward and I decied what the heck let me buy the dam thing and see what its about. I really like the
book for the articals in it. I like to read what Pro readers have to say about the tarot, their experiances and advice. The articals I like the most are "Questions we love to hate" By Teresa Michelsen. This artical talks about the questions that most readers don't like to get from clients.I also like "When good cards
go bad" by James Ricjlef. I liked this book so much I went on to Amazon to bough the 2006 edition and got it today. I am thinking of getting 05's edition and 08's when it comes out. If you are new to tarot or been reading for years this seires are great to have in your collection.

No comments: