Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Who is the daddy??? The test (& cards) says Larry!!!!!



Anna Nicole Smith's former boyfriend Larry Birkhead said Tuesday that DNA tests have proven he is the father of her infant daughter.

Birkhead emerged from a closed court hearing to announce the results. Smith's companion, Howard K. Stern, has been caring for the girl, Dannielynn, who could inherit a fortune in the wake of her mother's February death.

After the hearing, Stern said he would not fight for custody.

An expert in genetic evidence said the DNA analysis has proven Birkhead is Dannielynn's father. Dr. Michael Baird, who analyzed the results of a March 21 DNA test, announced the results outside the court. "Essentially, he's the biological father," Baird said.

A jubilant Birkhead said "My baby's going to be coming home pretty soon."
*************
I did a reading after Anna died to see what the Tarot could tell us. In one section I did a little reading to see who the father was......

"Who is the Father of the baby? I pulled on Card for each man. Howard got The Magician Reversed. Larry got 4 of Cups Reversed. The Magician Reversed is said by many tarot readers and myself as a Lier, con-artist and fast talker. So I would say Howard is lying and is not the Father. Larry got the 4 of Cups reversed, this does not look promising. He may doing this just to
gain attention to him, Or he could be trying to expose the truth and change the way things are and how he is being cut off from his daughter. The media speculates that neither man is the father and that there is a 3rd person, this could be a highly likely possibility."

I personaly felt that Larry was the father and I got from the reading that my feelings was correct. The 4 of Cups was a werid card to get but this reading did prove that Howard was Lying and Larry telling the truth!!!   This is also one reason I like readings on public issues in the media, you can get it verfifed. 

No comments: