Sunday, May 13, 2007

American Idol is down to three who will be moving on?

I am not a big follower of American Idol, I only watch the auditions to see the funny and crazy people who think they can sing. I do how ever like to try and predict outcomes like my prediction on who would win the Super Bowl (I was right about that one). I think they are down to three people now on American idol, Melinda Doolittle, Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis. In this reading I will be predicting who will be going onto the next level and who will be leaving. I pulled one card for each person.

Melinda Doolittle – 2 of Wands Reversed
Jordin Sparks – The Hrierophant Reversed
Blake Lewis – 8 of wands

The first thing that jumps at me is The Hierophant Reversed for Jordin, I getting the immediate feeling that she will be leaving. The Hierophant rx to me would signify rejection from a group. Being also a major is also a big indicator as well. If she does not leave she will be in the bottom ranking.

Second , Blake Lewis – 8 of wands – I feel he will be moving on to the next round because the 8 of wands is about movement, so I feel he is safe for now.

Lastly Melinda Doolittle – 2 of Wands Reversed, hmm I get the feeling of loss direction, no visions or plans for tomorrow, why? Well because she might also be leaving.

What I collect from this all is that I feel that Melinda and Jordin will have the lowest votes, I think Jordain will be voted off. I feel Blake is very safe and will be going onto the next round. Lets see what happens, I will be on the look out for what happens.

No comments: