I found this little spread on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum. It's the "Mirror, Mirror Spread" based from the fairy tale Snow white. The Shape of the spread is that of a hand mirror. The spread was posted by ArwenNightstar.
1. Holding the Mirror (Foundation. What I've brought to this moment in my life)
2. Dark Mirror Image (Dark self – flaws I need to address)
3. Bright Mirror Image (Bright self – potential I need to use)
4. Breaking the Mirror (Obstacle – What do I hang on to that I need to shatter so I can move on?)
5. Looking in the mirror (How I see myself)
6. Looking out of the mirror (how I see others)
7. Mirror, Mirror On The Wall (The Final Piece of Advice)