Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mirror, Mirror in my hand ….

I found this little spread on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum. It's the "Mirror, Mirror Spread" based from the fairy tale Snow white. The Shape of the spread is that of a hand mirror. The spread was posted by ArwenNightstar.


 


 

1. Holding the Mirror (Foundation. What I've brought to this moment in my life)

2. Dark Mirror Image (Dark self – flaws I need to address)

3. Bright Mirror Image (Bright self – potential I need to use)

4. Breaking the Mirror (Obstacle – What do I hang on to that I need to shatter so I can move on?)

5. Looking in the mirror (How I see myself)

6. Looking out of the mirror (how I see others)

7. Mirror, Mirror On The Wall (The Final Piece of Advice)

1 comment:

Tarot By Arwen said...

I've expanded on the meanings and what the spread is trying to achieve just recently in my own blog. I hope you will visit!