Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Solstice Spread

June 21st is the longest day of the year and after this day we begin a journey back to shorter days and longer nights. The Sun has reached its maximum and no longer will grow in the sky. It is a time where we can look at our lives and ask ourselves "What in my life has reached it's fullest potential?" I have developed a small and simple spread for this special time of the year.

1) What in my life has reached it's full potential? or Alternative "What must I let got of"
2) How can I best release this?
3) What now should I now embrace or develop?

I love small spreads, they can be very powerful but also be very deep in meaning. See what the tarot has to tell you and please share your reading with me in a comment. I will post mine at a later time.

Blessings and Happy Litha

No comments: