Monday, October 18, 2010

Quote of the Day

I am going to try a new thing. Tarot readings inspired from quotes. Many people like to read a quote of the day, but using tarot along with the quote can be very inspiring.

Todays quote, Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light? ~Maurice Freehill

I asked the Tarot, Why I am I afraid of the dark? Why I am afraid of the light.
and got The 8 of Cups and Ace of Cups.

Why I am I afraid of the dark?
The 7 of cups makes me think that I am afraid of the dark because it is illusionary, misguiding, there is uncertainty in the dark. There is doubt.




Why I am I afraid of the light?
The light can be too overwheliming in love and emotion, you have to give up reason and logic to be "in the light" and embrace intuition fully, open your heart to give either give and receive.










If you would like please join in, ask these two questions to yourself and post in a comment.
Have a great day

No comments: